General Information in Beaverton and Hillsboro, OR
New Vision Dance Center in Beaverton, OR is happy to share more information about our dance classes. In order to make sure your child has everything they need for their upcoming classes, please browse through the information below. If you have any questions, contact us today to learn more!
STUDIO OFFICE HOURS
MONDAY-THURSDAY 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
SATURDAY 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Closed during holidays
In our on-going effort to keep parents informed we email monthly newsletters. You may also receive occasional email notifications. Please be sure we have a current, correct email address on file. You may also check our bulletin boards and our website for the most current information.
In case of inclement weather conditions we need you to refer to your email and/or our voicemail. On a day when weather is in question we will let you know via your email and/or our voicemail whether we have decided closure is necessary.
Is available in front of our building. Please use caution when driving in or out of our parking lot, and please only use the entrances/exits nearest our building.
LOST AND FOUND
Please check with the office staff and they will direct you to the bins.
Please keep waiting areas clean and the middle of the floor free from dance bags and toys. It is safest to have your child take their things into class with them. We have a water fountain available, however, in an attempt to be environmentally friendly we do not provide cups; please bring a water bottle. We ask that you pick up after yourself and your child, and throw away all of your garbage before you leave the studio. If the waiting areas or bathrooms need attention, let the front desk know. Do not leave young children unattended in the dance studio. Pets are not allowed in the building. Exterior doors must remain shut for the safety of the children.
For safety reasons, no student may enter a dance room without an instructor present. Please do not hang or lean on the barres. Also, refrain from touching the mirrors and viewing windows.
COMMUNICATION WITH STAFF
Please remember time is limited between classes and it is very important we start classes on time. Therefore, if you need to speak to an instructor, please try one of the following:
- Email Miss Bradian
- leave your instructor a message with our office staff and the instructor will call you back.
Please wear cover-ups over your dancewear when you come and go from the dance studio and please do not wear your dance shoes outside of the studio. We also appreciate it if you change before you arrive at the studio to leave the bathrooms free for those who need them.
- TWINKLE BABIES Leotard and footless tights with bare feet. Girls should have hair pulled back into a bun or ponytail (if possible).
- TWINKLE STARS & BALLET/TAP Leotard and tights, pink ballet shoes, black tap shoes. Small short skirts are acceptable. Girls should have hair pulled back into a bun or ponytail.
- HIPPITY HOP Leotard and tights or flexible clothing with black jazz shoes. Girls should have hair pulled back into a bun or ponytail.
- BALLET Leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes. Girls must have hair pulled back into a bun or ponytail. No shirts or sweats.
- HIP HOP Leotard, jazz pants, clean tennis shoes or jazz shoes for hip hop are required. Fitted tank-style shirt is acceptable over leotard. Hair should be pulled away from face.
- JAZZ, TAP & CONTEMPORARY Leotard with tights, leggings, fitted jazz pants or bike shorts. Fitted tank-style shirt is acceptable over leotard. Black jazz shoes for jazz, half-sole lyrical shoes for contemporary, and black tap shoes for tap. Hair should be pulled away from face.
- TAP Leotard, tights, jazz pants and black tap shoes. Fitted tank-style shirt is acceptable over leotard. Hair must be pulled away from face.
- BOYS T-shirt with bike shorts or leggings, and style appropriate black dance shoes.
To review this and other important studio information regarding policies, dates for the year, and various other items, please view our GENERAL INFORMATION on our website.
Tuition and Fees
Registration may be done by mail, fax, or in person. Registration by mail or fax must include the first month’s tuition payment, annual registration fee of $20.00 per student, class choice request, and signed insurance release form. Class placement is assigned on a PAID basis ONLY. Learn more about our tuition schedule by contacting us today.